It’s our useful service to transform the hand-drawn sketch of a property into a 2D black & white or colour floorplan JPG file, ready to use to market your property.
WHAT KIND OF FLOORPLANS CAN YOU PRODUCE?
Using AutoCAD, we carefully produce 2D floorplans in JPEG format. What is shown is up to you; choose to include or exclude floor areas (in SqM and SqFt), room names, and the room measurements. We’ll include a compass if you show one on your plan.
Whether you want black & white plans or something a little more colourful, we’ve got that covered.
For colour floorplans, choose the colour of the walls, the room fill, and the text using our colour picker or by entering the specific colour code. We think matching these to your brand colours looks great!
If you’re a DEA or Property Photographer, you can preset all your client’s preferences in your account to make things super easy when you send us a sketch to convert for them.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It works like this…
– You go out and draw the sketch of the property layout using a good old pencil and paper. Use a laser measure to get accurate measurements and put these on the plan.
– Upload the sketch via our website or email it to us the second you finish it while at the property.
We’ll work our magic and email you when the finished floorplan is ready.
WHO IS THIS SERVICE FOR?
Any estate agent or property professional who values the importance of showing a floorplan in their property marketing to show the layout, flow and space on offer.
If you’re an estate agent, energy assessor or property photographer looking for a way of converting your sketches into finished floorplans, then this is the service for you.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost per property is £6.95 + VAT. This is a flat fee for all properties up to 6 bedroom, 3 storey in size. Larger property’s may cost a little more.
WHAT ARE YOUR TURNAROUND TIMES?
We aim for a turnaround of 3 hours, but depending on the complexity and order volumes on the day, it could be a little quicker or take a little longer.
HOW MANY AMENDMENTS CAN I REQUEST?
We try to get everything right first time but if amendments are needed, we do as many as required until the floorplan is just right!
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE ELEMENTS FOR MY FLOORPLANS?
We have several distinct USPs over our rivals and everyday clients are coming to us from companies like FloorplansUSketch, Houseviz, Ehouse, KeyAgent and Photoplan. Here’s why…
– We have a simple, flat price of £6.95 + VAT for the vast majority of property types.
– We’re quicker, with typical turnaround times of just 3 hours.
– We have a daytime, evening and weekend team offering round the clock operating hours.
– We have amazing customer service with telephone support and instant live chat via our website.
– We have a beautiful and super easy-to-use file sharing system.